Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal V1 - Change of address

Nik_R
2: Seeker

I've recently moved house and my sure signal V1 doesn't seem to be working as it should - I'm not picking up 3G at all (all 4 lights come on except the one indicating phone in use).  I have tried a master reset - no change.

I registered the suresignal at my old address and was working fine - when I look in administer sure signal section of my account, old postcode is showing and I can't see anywhere that I can change this to my new postcode.  Not sure if this is why I have problems, but I wanted to try unregistering the sure signal and then re registering using the correct postcode.

Can somebody advise me on how to get the device unregistered please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Nik_R,

I've replied to your email this afternoon. 

Dave

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Nik_R,

We can certainly help you update the address details.

You can see how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks

Andrew

Have replied, but the PM I received suggested that I should place a link to the forum message here (how do I do that)?  Waiting to hear from you - Thank You.

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Nik_R,

The information we’d need would be the URL or page address taken from your browser. For this post it’s http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Sure-signal-V1-Change-of-address/m-p/1588752#M40....

If you’ve already sent your email to us then don’t worry, we’ll still be able to help you.

Thanks,

Andrew

I've now received a message from Vodafone Customer Care, advising me that I need to log in and change the postcode details on my SureSignal through 'Manage my Sure Signal'.   I've just had another look there to check, and the option to change the postcode is DEFINITELY not there - Just options to either 'Manage Users' or 'View Dashboard'.  Once in 'View Dashboard', and when I click on the ? mark next to my old postcode, nothing happens …. When I logged into my account this morning, I also received an email that said I needed to verify my email address – this I have done.

Thanks for your help so far, and waiting in anticipation …..

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Nik_R,

I've replied to your email this afternoon. 

Dave

Lynnealdred

Hi

I have been trying to renew my Freedom Freebie but find that I can't as I have changed address and my card is linked to my old address, when I log in I am still unable to change the address in order to renew my Freedom Freebie, I have found the whole process draining from start to finish and am still no further forward, ALL I want to do is renew and change my address, how hard can that be!!!!

HELP

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Lynnealdred

Sounds like you've had a stressful time trying to renew your Freebee!

If you get in touch here we’ll be with you as soon as we can to get this sorted :).

Thanks

Sukhi

Frankieytl
Hi there, I've got exactly the same problem as Nik_R, could someone help me too please?
Thanks