Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal account

queenr
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Is there any way to get Vodafone to reactivate a sure signal box without knowing what the original number that the box was registered with, as I have forgotten the original details? I have the original order number and activation email but that is not enough to enable Vodafone to resolve the issue.
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @queenr,

Providing it is owned by you, then yes, we can deregister it for you.

So that we can look into this further please have a chat with our Live help team.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt

I spent ages on the phone on Saturday spoke to Sure Signal techincal support and they were adamant they could not do anything unless I had the original mobile number that I registered the sure signal with. When I look at the Sure Signal from my vodafone it shows that the account I am using now is registered as a gues user, however the owner is stated as being me. I just can't remember what the my vodafone account or mobile that I set the box up with was. Are you sure that using the live help will be any use when speaking to the technical support team directly didn't?

Regards

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @queenr 

If you would like my team to take a look, reply to the private message I've sent.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. For an instant response, please try Live help.

Thanks,

Sukhi