Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal admin page not working

tornal
3: Seeker

Sure signal admin page not working. I used live chat they said it was fixed and to wait 1-5 hours I did and it's still not working. I need to add a new phone!

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @tornal

Seems your not alone. 

A recent similar thread Sure-signal-admin-pages-down.

I appreciate how frustrating this can be. From experience these types of issues generally resolve themselves. 

In the interim Customer Service via 191 or from a computer Live chat should be able to help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

tornal

48 hrs on still not working 8-9 advisers on live chats, 6 advisers on phone, hung up on 4 times. Promised it would be working 4 times. Called back twice. Total time spent on it about 4 hrs. Vidafone have a problem. 

Retired-Beau
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@tornal

This isn't good to hear.

Contact our Technical Live Chat team and they'll be able to sort this out for you.

After three days it got fixed. I have two phone registered in my name which are on my sure signal. The one they were using too try and make it all work wasn't the one that was registered as  the "owner" of the of sure signal box!!

From the vodafone website

"

Has your SIM recently been replaced?
If your SIM card’s been changed, it could take up to 2 hours for the Sure Signal to recognise it. During this time, you won't be able to get any signal from the Sure Signal.
If you still experience issues after this, you'll need to remove this number from your Sure Signal and then add it back through My Vodafone

If the affected number is the registered owner of the Sure Signal, you'll need to temporarily transfer the ownership to another number and then remove and re-add the affected number. This can be done by calling us on 191 from a Vodafone mobile or 03333 040191 from landlines and other mobile networks."

Can I suggest a correction. You say Vodafone has a problem. May I suggest Vodafone are the problem. Poor service, and no decent way of getting anything looked at.