Ask

Solution

Sure signal already registered??

john_moxon
2: Seeker

Hi Guys,

I hope some one can help.....

I have had a V1 SureSignal since 2010 and it has always worked fine untill about 3 weeks ago. 3 Weeks ago i stopped recieving a 3G signal from my Sure Signal and so did my Partner.

As im also experiencing normal signal problems too, i decided to have a more detailled look at the Sure Signal.

I have reset the Sure Signal, I have powerred off / on the Sure Signal and checked that all my numbers were still registerred to the device.

Lights 1,2,4 are solid green, however light 3 is perminantly off.

The result of the next step has worried me. i decided to delete the registered numbers from the device and i got a text message that said " JOHN MOXON has removed you from Lisa Stanilands Sure Signal in postcode S636LR" I dont know who Lisa Staniland is nor has my Sure Signal been owned by any body else as i have owned this device since 2010. (see attached)

The problem I have now is that it will not let me re-register as the web site says the Sure Signal is already registered (persumably registerred to the lady mentioned above.)

The Administrator and owner of the Sure Signal should be myself on number (removed for security)

The Sure Signal Serial Number is 21196946541 (see attached)

5 REPLIES 5

john_moxon

photo 2.PNG

Hi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt

Thanks Matt,

I have all ready followed the trouble shooting guide, If you see my original post you will see that i got as far as deleting the user numbers to try and re add them.

It is then it sent me a text message saying the device was registered to a different user. I purchased the sure signal from new in 2010 and I have been the only owner of the device. i have attached the message to my original post. Now it will not me reregister the device as it says the device is already registered, and I can no longer get access to the device.

I will supply the extra information you requested in my next post.

Thanks

John

Sure Signal serial Number: 21196946541

Speed Test Result:

ScreenShot005.jpg

Ping Test

ScreenShot006.jpg

Your IP Address is: 151.229.220.173

Your IPV6 Address is: ffff:97e5:dcad

tracert

ScreenShot004.jpg

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

From what you’ve said it sounds like, it’s registered to another number and it’s still running the old firmware.

So we can take a look into this, please click here to send us your details.

Thanks,

Gemma