Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal & 3G problems

georgie1990
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Yesterday I swapped from a nano sim to a micro sim and it worked almost instantly but when I got home I didn't have signol from my sure signol box tried to go on and see if my number for some reason had come off the box even though I'm the owner and the only one who uses it in the house and it says I don't have a suede signal box I either have the option to buy one or register on yet it was working perfect that morning before I changed my sim over.
Also since swapping the sim and putting it in my iPhone 5 from a iPhone 4s I when out can not get any internet or 3G.
3 REPLIES 3

Landshark2007
6: Helper
6: Helper
You cannot physically put a SIM card from an iPhone 4S into an iphone 5S. You are going from a micro-SIM to a nano-SIM.
Wherever I lay my '@', that's my 'ome.

Well you can clearly read above that I've done that I just written it the wrong was but again fyi I've gone from a 4 to a 5 in the Vodafone shop so yes it was done correctly, and since its done a restore from iCloud and Its working fine apart from the Internet and the phone working with the sure signal box but died t matter I'm going to go back into Vodafone on midst and return to old faithful iPhone 4 ha

Hi @georgie1990 

Hi,

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks,

Sarah