Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal deregister

jcawte
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I recently bought a used Sure Signal box from a well-known auction site.  The previous owner has de-registered it but when I try and register it I get the message saying it is still registered.  The serial number is 40114660323.  Does anyone know what the next steps are to get this registered in my name?  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

The original owner will need to get in touch as it sounds like the device hasn't been deregistered correctly.  They will need to post on here requesting that it be deregistered and then the eForum Team will be able to assist them.

PWIAC

Thanks for the response but if they're no longer with Vodafone is that possible?  Surely if they've called and de-registered it then they shouldn't have to do anything else should they?  Is there a link or something else that I can send them that will avoid them needing to register on eForum, etc?

drey_p

Yes, if they called and had it deregistered, they shouldn't have to do anything else. It does sound like it hasn't gone through for whatever reason. The best option would be for them to register on here and let the eForum Team look into the issue as they are really good at sorting issues out.  Even if the person has left Vodafone, the eForum Team can deregister the SureSignal.

PWIAC

Thanks for that, I'll drop her a line tonight and give her some step-by-step instructions to doing that so it's not too much of a chore.  Hopefully will get it resolved pretty quickly. Thanks.