Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal deregister

dippybecky
2: Seeker

help i have bought a sure signal second hand and need it de registering. i dont have original owner details, but really need this to work as i cant receive signal at home and may have to cancel all my contracts

5 REPLIES 5

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there dippbecky

You will need to get in contact with the original owner and they will need to request that the SureSignal device is deregistered.  Vodafone won't deregister the device at the request of anyone but the orignal owner as they need to provide various bits of account information.

PWIAC

Nabs
17: Community Champion

What drey_p mentioned is correct.

For security reasons and to abide by the law Vodafone are only allowed to de-register a SureSignal for the original owner.

I sugest you get in touch with the person who sold you the device as they will be the only ones able to help here.

Sorry

Nabs

dippybecky

i bought it at car boot...what a shame i will have to cancel all the vodafone contracts at my property

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Depending on how much all of the ETFs are if the connections are still in contract, it may be cheaper to buy a new SS to use.

Nabs

grolschuk is right, your early termination fee would be equivelent to the remaining months line rental of all your contracts without VAT so it might well be more than the £100 cost of a new SureSignal.

Nabs