Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal deregister

jbwork
2: Seeker

Hi,

Ive had my contract ported to EE, but i want to be able to reregister my sure signal to my partners vodafone account.

As I am no longer with Vodafone, my account has been disabled, so i need to get the sure signal deregistered?

thanks

114 REPLIES 114

I also have a Sure Signal that was registered to a business account and I know need to register against my home account. Please can you send the details of the information that you require and the contact details.?

Thanks

Hi SheridanRepton and Subira,

@SheridanRepton - Email us the details, following the instructions here and we'll get this sorted for you.

@Subira - You'll need to get the original account holder to request the deregistration of the Sure Signal. First once you've done this. Login to My Vodafone and you'll be able to register the Sure Signal.

Thanks,

Matt B

Can you please send link so I can deregister my Sure Signal.

Thanks.

Hi Dibbler,

If you still have access to your My Vodafone account, you can do it here.

If not, we can sort this for you, take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll be in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

I need to de register and the links on the forum do not work. I cannot contact Vodafone as I no longer have an account with you and cannot see any other method of contacting Vodafone.

rambo8178

hi 

i need to deregisted my sure signal box, i no longer have access to my account

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

rambo8178 - No problem! Take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Eebygum – You can just enter your old Vodafone number in order to complete the form.

Thanks,

Jenny

I must be stupid but there is nowhere to enter my number. Under the contact us section there is no sure signal option. The only option is chat which wasted an hour of my time yesterday.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Eebyhum,

Contact us here and we'll take closer look.

Thanks,

Sukhi

grooviestdog

Hi,

No longer a Vodafone user and need to deactive mine, I have been clicking the links but takes me to an empty inbox so I assume you need to contact me with the instructions on how to do it?

Many Thanks