Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal deregister

jbwork
2: Seeker

Hi,

Ive had my contract ported to EE, but i want to be able to reregister my sure signal to my partners vodafone account.

As I am no longer with Vodafone, my account has been disabled, so i need to get the sure signal deregistered?

thanks

114 REPLIES 114

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi grooviestdog,

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we can get this sorted.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Jenny

Despite filling in the contact form several times with all the required info, i'm still getting replies, in very broken English, that frankly make no sense whatsoever. All i wish to do is deregister my sure signals, i have replied both as a customer, i.e i provided my old account details, serial numbers and phone numbers, also as a non customer, which i am now, and still the so called support staff are unable to comply with my simple request, i will not fill out any more forms, and will sell the items on a certain well known auction site.

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi DeJaVue,

I'm sorry that you haven't been able to get a swift resolution to this.

Please reply to the last email we sent, then post your email reference number here.

It will look like 7123456. 

We'll track the email for you.

It's worth bearing in mind that if you sell the Sure Signal the new owner won't be able to de-register it.

Only the original owner can do that.

Thanks,

Ian

@ian_C wrote:

It's worth bearing in mind that if you sell the Sure Signal the new owner won't be able to de-register it.

Only the original owner can do that.

Beforve i left voda i'd been a customer for 28 years, so why was my account closed down within 10 minutes of using my pac codes, makes no sense. I will try to find the email in question, i did however, reply to them all giving the info requested, it's a shame your support staff were unable to act on the very full info provided.

PS I've just found the last email, where i provided my old account number, along with my phone numbers, and the serial numbers of my 2 sure signals. Previous to that email, i'd replied as a non customer, which i am, i was then asked to reply as a customer, which i did, only to be told my account number did not exist, well it won't will it, because it was closed, so we are currently going around in circles.

I've never come across such useless support, where customers are constantly asked to keep providing info time and time again, may i suggest you look up all my replies, where you will find all the info i have to give, rather than me wasting more time filling out forms.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi DeJaVue,

I’ve searched for your latest email via the address you registered on the eForum with and there's nothing showing.

For us to help further we need to complete the security checks with you.

Please send us your details here.

If you’ve already done this, please let me know the email reference number from the auto reply email (it looks like #7123456).

Thanks,

Gemma

hello. i have sure signal with serial 21502535459

its registered on previous owner, but i don't have any details of him.

calling many times to customer service and every time they give me different answers, try to send in store, but there working some stuff who don't know what she's doing in there. i just need deregister it an register to my number, thats it... anyone can help for me??? or if they can not help, then maybe vodafone can take sure signal back and refund money for item which i can not use???

drey_p
16: Advanced member
Where did you buy this device from?

If it is registered to the previous owner, you have to contact them as only they can request that the device is de registered. Vodafone won't be able to help you with this.

PWIAC

i dont have any details.

voafone can get that details, but they not doing.

drey_p

@AsasSasa wrote:

i dont have any details.

voafone can get that details, but they not doing.

No, they can't access the details without the original owner's permission to do so.  They also won't be able to provide you with the original owner's details as they would be in violation of the Data Protection Act.

So, where did you buy this device from?

PWIAC

pete_millard

I am trying to de register a sure signal my company has bought for one of it employees, we now want to redistribute it to another employee.

It is a company phone and a company sure signal.

Now when i try and de register the sure signal i cannot log into the account that it was registered with and none of the recovery emails are recieved in that account either.

Can someone help with the de-registering please? 

Many thanks,

Pete