Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal deregister

jbwork
2: Seeker

Hi,

Ive had my contract ported to EE, but i want to be able to reregister my sure signal to my partners vodafone account.

As I am no longer with Vodafone, my account has been disabled, so i need to get the sure signal deregistered?

thanks

114 REPLIES 114

Hi pete_millard and welcome to the eForum,

You’ll need to call your dedicated business team, so that they can do this for you.

Thanks,

Wayne

Can you tell me what the number is to contact them please?

Many thanks,

Pete

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi pete_millard,

We're unable to see which team you're with from here, however if you contact us here we'll get you through to the right team.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

DaveCD

Hi I need to deregister my Sure Signal but no longer have a Vodafone account, please can you provide me a link to get it sorted, many thanks Dave

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi DaveMackay, 

So we can help with this, please contact us here.

Thanks, 

Phil

rhysyboy

Hi,

Same problem as everyone else, I have left vodafone, need to de-register my Sure Signal but my online account has been deactivated, can you help please ?

Rhys

As with many others, I've left vodafone, and my online account has been de-activated. I'd like to give my old suresignal to a friend who's still with vodafone though. Could someone let me know the contact details for the team in vodafone who'd be able ot deregister it for me? (I know my old mobile number, account number, sure signal serial number etc, so hopefully it won't be too hard to prove it's my sure signal to de-register!)

Phil

Hi  @rhysyboy and @gagravarr, 

We'll be happy to help with this.  So we can, please contact us here.

Thanks, 

Phil

AidanD

Hi

I'm in the same boat and need to de-register the Sure Signal attached to my (now deactivated) Vodafone account so that I can add it to a friend's account instead.

Can you assist please.

Many thanks

Aidan

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AidanD 

We'll be happy help, see here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

DaveCD