Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal deregister

jbwork
2: Seeker

Hi,

Ive had my contract ported to EE, but i want to be able to reregister my sure signal to my partners vodafone account.

As I am no longer with Vodafone, my account has been disabled, so i need to get the sure signal deregistered?

thanks

114 REPLIES 114

I am also looking to unregister my Suresignal device however my Vodafone account is no longer active.

Is there an email address I can sent the details to as the live chat appears to be offline at the moment?

With thanks,

Ian

Hi @ijwilliams75,

So we can take your details securely, please get in touch via Live help.

Thanks,

Rodney  

chrisallen80

Hi

I have received a suresignal from another user, they no longer have a vodafone account, so they cannot deregister the device. I have their name and number, can you send me details on how to deregister the device from the old account.

thanks

Chris

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@chrisallen80 

We'll need to speak with the original owner in order to deregister the Sure Signal for DPA (data protection act) reasons.

Even though they no longer have an account, we'll still have a record of their previous one.

Please ask the original owner to get in touch with our Live help team.

DaveCD

illena
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

To de-register your Vodafone Sure signal, follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Log in to your Vodafone account by clicking on the link My Vodafone
  2. Select your number > click on “Manage services”.
  3. Click on “Sure Signal” > choose the device you want to de-register.
  4. Select “Deregister Sure Signal”.
  5. Unplug your Sure Signal.

If you are not satisfied with the above solution you can call Vodafone Customer care on the number [Removed by Moderator]

Note from Moderator: Link removed as contained false information and a chargeable number. If you need to talk to our customer services team you can do so by calling 191 on your Vodafone mobile or 03333 040 191 from any other phone. 

kkataria

I recently left vodafone but need to deregister my suresignal. I cant access my online account anymore, Can you please tell me how to contact your team to deregister it. 

thanks

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@kkataria If you've not got access to My Vodafone, you'll need to get in touch with our Live Chat team for help. 

I have the same problem of many above where I lost my phone and when I got my new one I kept the new number and didnt sign into my vodafone account to change the number on the sure signal before the old number was deactivated. I have spent most of today trying to de register my sure signal. I cant access my vodafone account. Live chat told me to phone, i cant get throught to an actual person on the phone none of the options are relevent. I see earlier replies from vodafone for this type of enquiry on the eforum is a personal message detailing an email address to contact to help resolve it. 

Can you help me with this?

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Alastair12345 I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

We'll be able to help once you've contacted us. 

Hi. I need to deregister my Sure Signal, but as I no longer have a Vodafone account I can't do this myself.

Can you assist please?

Thanks.