Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal deregister

jbwork
2: Seeker

Hi,

Ive had my contract ported to EE, but i want to be able to reregister my sure signal to my partners vodafone account.

As I am no longer with Vodafone, my account has been disabled, so i need to get the sure signal deregistered?

thanks

114 REPLIES 114

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jbwork,

I'm sorry to hear you've jumped ship. :Sad_face:

I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here. Get in touch with us and we'll de-register it for you. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

egainuk

Hi,

I'm in the same position. PLease can you send me the details necessary to deregister my SireSignal too.

Thanks,

Adam

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi egainuk

If you get in touch here we'll help further :).

Thanks

Sukhi

Hi... I have two suresignal devices which I need to deregister as they are no longer needed. Please advise.

regards

Hi guys,

brucesp1 - If youn still have access to the online account for the owner number you can de-register them there. 

If not, click here to get us your details and we'll sort that for you.

dojozsi - We'll need the details to find the PAYG SIM. As the owner number we'll need to verify that first.

Click here to get us your details so we can do this.

Dave

Hi,

I have a company phone with VFE SIM. I could not register the suresignal with it because I am not the owner. I had to buy a PAYG SIM and use it for registration. Now after 2 years I need to add a new number but the PAYG SIM is not active anymore, I have no idea about the number and any login details I used. Suresignal still works OK with  my company SIM. I just can not manage it  :smileyfrustrated:  . Is there a way to recover the inactive SIM or reset the suresignal and I get a new SIM to repeat the same proces ...

cheers

The links that you put in your posts do not work. I, along with a few other people, have left Vodafone so they do not have accounts any more. The contact us section requires a Vodafone account which I don't have.

tomomate
Hi guys. I have the same issue. Can you send me the link so i can de-register my sure signal. Thanks

Hi tomomate,

Click here to get us your details.

Dave