Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal deregister

jbwork
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Ive had my contract ported to EE, but i want to be able to reregister my sure signal to my partners vodafone account.

As I am no longer with Vodafone, my account has been disabled, so i need to get the sure signal deregistered?

thanks

114 REPLIES 114

Hi,

I also need to deregister my Sure Signal and londer have access to My Vodafone account.

Can you help please.

Thanks

Jeremy

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Jeremy,

I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

Hi ,

I need to de-register my vodafone suresignal .. can you tell me how ?

Thanks

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dkat76

You can de-register this on the administration page.

We'll be happy to pass security and take a look, just contact us here.

DaveCD

Hi,

I need to deregister my sure signal as well - please could you send me the contact info

Thanks,

Greg

Hi,

I need to deregister my sure signal as well, however have already moved my phone number to another network - please could you send me the required contact info

Thanks,

Greg

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Greg,

No worries. Take a look here for how to get in touch. :Winking_smiley:

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Cheers,

Ben

Hi,

I need to deregister as well, but haven't got first owners details. Can you please advice?

Many thanks!

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there 

The bottom line is that only the original owner can deregister the device as the need to provide their account details. If you can't contact the owner and get them to deregister the device, there isn't much else that can be done. 

PWIAC

Hi,

As per many of the other posts, I have also just left Vodafone and want to move the Sure Signal to my partner's account - I need your assistance to deregister it now that my online account is dormant.  Please can you send me your contact details as you have done for the others?

Thanks

Russ