Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal deregister

jbwork
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Ive had my contract ported to EE, but i want to be able to reregister my sure signal to my partners vodafone account.

As I am no longer with Vodafone, my account has been disabled, so i need to get the sure signal deregistered?

thanks

114 REPLIES 114

Hi,

I have also left Vodafone and would like to de-register my vodafone suresignal. Can you send me further instructions.

Thanks,

Hi, I have also left vodafone and wish to give my sure signal to my parents. Could you send me the link to deregister this please?

Hi @russm1981 @geot77 @Sophes

If you get in touch with our Live help team, they'll look into this further.

Thanks,

Rodney 

garethpauljones
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am also in the same boat. I have a Sure Signal which I have not used in a few years and wish to now use again with a new Vodafone number I have. I don't have access to the old phone or account and I can't register the Smart Signal as it is still registered to the old account. Could you please help to to deregister this? Thanks.

Hi garethpauljones,

We certainly can. You'll need to email us following the instructions here, we'll then be able to access your account and get this sorted for you.

Thanks,

Matt B

Hi all,

I am not with Vodafone anymore. Need to deregister Sure Signal. Can you help me please.

thanks

Hi poolcin,

We'll need to access your old account details to do this for you :Smiling:

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll get this sorted.

Thanks,

Matt B

Hi,

I need to de-register my Sure Signal, please can someone send me instructions on how to do this.

Luke

Hi winders,

You can deregister your Sure Signal through MyVodafone. Click on the Sure Signal tab at the bottom of the page and you'll be able to do it from there.

Alternatively, take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll sort it for you.

Thanks,

Matt B

Hi,

I have a sure signal that I would liek to deregister, I no longer have access to my Vodafone account that the S/S was registered to.

Can you please tell me how I can deregister it?

Thank you!

Sheridan