Support:

Vodafone Sure Signal

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
atbailey

Sure signal light sequence

My Sure Signal has been working fine for ages until I returned from a weekend away.

No connection to my Blackberry, and only light 1 (power) on.

Rebooted the router and the sure signal box.

NOw light sequence is : 1,2&3 ON, then 2 ON, then 1&3 ON, then repeated.  After a while only power light on.

Any clues, please?

Message 1 of 3 (3,666 Views)
Administrator
Matt

Re: Sure signal light sequence

Hi

Can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?

Thanks

Matt

eForum Team

I’m the eForum Moderator and my job is to read and log new posts. I make sure everyone follows the house rules and unlike my other Tech Team colleagues, I don’t answer all posts. Please note, I’m unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the Thanks button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘Is this the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 3 (3,661 Views)
Tech Team
James

Re: Sure signal light sequence

Hi atbailey,

Can I ask if the Sure Signal is still going thorough this sequence?

Have you tried to de-register and re-register the Sure Signal?

If not I would try this first and also let me know the serial number so that we can check the registration for you.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 3 (3,645 Views)