Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal management via web page

Farqui
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I would like to check the registered mobiles against my Sure Signal but the online portal is not available.  From Vodafone online I only get the option to register a new SS.

It doesn't appear that the SS is working as we aren't getting good coverage and the phone symbol is not shown when a registered device is awake.

Please advise.

A new look Vodafone online, that's a backwards step (sound familiar) you must be so proud.

7 REPLIES 7

Apple_Fanboy
13: Advanced Member

Hi Farqui

Are you logging in to the onlne account for the number that registered the Sure Signal? Also how/when was the sure Signal registered before?

If the only option online is to register a new device then it sound like it is not regsitered and that would be why none of the handsets are getting signal. You could try going through the registration process online and if it errors come back with the error message you get.

Thanks

The SS was registered years ago and was accessible via my Vodafone account.  Since the website change, it's no longer available.

Yeah, I tried registering my SS again but the site barfed with a generic error along the lines of 'i'm sorry but the feature you are requesting isn't accessible'.  T'rific. 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Farqui

Get in touch with our Live help team and they can get this sorted.

Thanks,

Jenny

'Live Help' - where?  It's supposed to be a 24/7 service but it's not presented in any links selected, why is the website so awful to navigate?

When you do eventually find Live Help, it is not available :smileymad:

I finally managed to get to the manage Sure Signal page, which I then see had removed the main mobile number/owner :smileyfrustrated:

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Farqui 

It may take a minute or two for Live help to connect once you land on the page.

You'll know a session is starting if you see the ring of blue spinning dots.

I'm glad to see you managed to log into the dashboard since we last visited this thread.

Thanks,

Ben