Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal management via web page

Greyskull
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi. Long story cut short. We have 5 V/fone monthly tarrifs and recently the reception in our postcode has deteriorated.  Was sent and set up Suresignal only to find 2 handsets were not compatible.

This has now been rectified....2 x Galaxy S2's, 2 x Blackberry 9360's and one HTC Desire - all good so far.

Problem now is that when I log in to manage my Sure signal I can see no link or drop down menu to manage it or add /remove users etc.  Have tried different computers and tablets to see if that was the issue, but sadly not

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Greyskull

PS: Even with the new phones the reception isnt great, so I really need to update that Suresignal!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Wooohoooooo!!!!  Its sorted.

After speaking to various people, I managed to get through to Alex on the tech team in Cairo, brilliant man that he is.

He explained it it detail, managed to de-register the box at his end, reasssign me as the owner and everything is all sorted.

End result, I can now log in, check my bills and manage my Suresignal - which is all I wanted.

I have to say VSS works and makes a difference to all phones registered with it.

Thank you Alex.  Give yourself a pat on the back and thanks to all on the forum that prodded me in the right directiion.

Regards

Greyskull

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

allegoricus
13: Advanced Member

Is it possible you might have a browser issue, and is your browser up-to-date?

I'm using Chrome and the Sure Signal management pages render OK.

Peter

Not sure to be honest. It was working at fiirst (When the SS was originally set up). I have tried to access via an Android tablet too but no success there. Will try via Chrome and post here as an update. . .

Well, it’s definitely not a browser issue.  Just logged in via Chrome and we have exactly the same. 

Have inserted a screen shot just in case it sheds any light

Vodafone - over to you. . .

Sure signal screen shot.JPG

Similar to moine, except that the role in mine is 'Owner', rather than 'User'.

That sounds significant to me. What do you think?

Peter

Really not sure what to think. I've been with V/F for over 10 years now and this is the worst the signal/reception has ever been. Just had my phone and the wifes next to each other. Both with full signal (According to the phones) and when I dial hers from mine it says its unavailable or "Is not responding"

I'm getting just a tad frustrated now.

Now thinking it was a mistake to renew 4 of the 5 contracts I have...C'mon Vodafone....please!

Hi, i can help you with this,your logging in to the wrong account, you need to be the registered owner or have admin rights, that why you dont see the management page, that account your on is user not owner, you can resolve it though by getting admin rights, but you still need to log in to the correct account to set this up.

That sounds feasible but I am the registered owner and have admin rights or at least I should be /was . . . not quite sure how I get around that seeing as I log in through a single username and password. . .

Ahah!! I've just checked back through some emails and it seems that all the VSS emails go to a different email address - which poses another problem - cant log in via that as I don't remember the password.

boe32 - thanks for the prompt - that'll be another call to V/F in the morning then

Which is what /i told you earlier. 😉

Peter