Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal not working after SIM swap

slacey99
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

I have recently had a SIM swap on my existing number having taken a new iPhone 5S.  My suresignal has stopped working.  I have been in contact via live chat 3 times and been assured its working now each time but its not.  I am the owner of the sure signal so have deregisterred to another number and reregistered and added my number.  all the other numbers in the house continue to work fine,  I have checked my phone can work 3g.  Please can you arrange a resync the serial number is 42143124768.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

From reading information given out by the Vodafone Tech Teams its advised to De Register your number and leave it that way for 24 Hours and then Re Register followed by turning your phone Off and On.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,  Tried the deregister approach and re registered  on my son's number. I have added myself and my wife back in.  Now my son's is working okay (as it was before) but now neither my nor my wife's phones are working through sure signal. very frustrating

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@slacey99 As you've mentioned you're the owner of the Sure Signal, you'll need to completely deregister the Sure Signal and then reconnect it via your My Vodafone account, rather than changing the ownership. 

Once you've done this you'll need to select all the numbers that you require to use the Sure Signal, and this will start functioning once again. 

Once you've re-registered it, please allow up to 24 hours for the services to become active.