Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal not working after new sim due to upgraded iphone

staceymcnealis
2: Seeker
I upgraded to iPhone 6 so required to do a sim swap but now my sure signal version 3 is not working. I've tried a hard reset but the internet icon just keeps flashing then eventually goes solid orange till it tries again. My ss serial is 42143126458 can someone check and possibly resync it for me?

Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Have you removed and readded the number in question?

PWIAC

staceymcnealis
When I went into my account the ss wasn't there (which I believe has been happening to others due to a change with the website?) so I re-registered adding the 2 mobiles that were originally working ok for the past 7 months and have done the hard reset but as stated it doesn't seem to be connecting.

How long ago did you do the reset?  It can take up to 24 hours to re-establish a connection. 

PWIAC

staceymcnealis
About 4 hours ago and it seems to have ran through the process at least once as after the first light flashed on and off for over an hour it eventually stopped and lights 2 and 3 turned solid orange as if it didn't work and has then automatically tried again (not sure if it's went back to the orange lights again as I'm not sitting constantly watching it's could be on its several attempt now). I was hoping that vf could check and see if they are receiving contact from my ss or not and check that I'm on their whitelist etc.

staceymcnealis
Thanks it's now working. I tried deactivating the ss from my account, reactivated it against the same number and it automatically tried again and this time after 55 mins it's working.

Glad to hear your back up and running.

😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.