Good evening,

Could i please get my sure signal re synced!? serial number - 40132625282

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt

Ping - 813 ms

IP  - 92.28.97.62

Serial - 40132625282

traceroute - D212.183.133.177 is not recognised as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file

Thank you for your help!

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there Lovelite,

Thanks for posting.

I've forced the resync for you.

Please factory reset the VSS and let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi,

I have reset it but still the same thing - Power light on and the next symbol just flashing

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there Lovelite,

Thanks for letting me know.

The light sequence should really only be like this for a maximum 24 hours. It just means it's initialising and setting up.

Could you do me a favour and try it on another broadband connection such as at a friend, relative or neighbours house?

If you still see the same symptoms, check here for what to do next.

Cheers,

LeeH

Sorry i don't have anyone around here that i could try.... I`m in a middle of nowhere thats the reason i need it in the first place... It is still not working,, Is there anyone that can help me with this at all!?

thank you

Hi Lovelite,

If this is still happening with the exact same light sequence, the next step is to get it sent away for a repair as it does sound like the box is faulty.

James

Ok...

I went to reading vodafone centre asking for a replacement, they didn`t have any in stock...Then they asked me to call customer services to which i did where i was told they didn`t have any in stock over the phone either, then i was connected to some lady that was speaking to the tech services, after about 15mins being on hold, she said she would call me back, to wich i replied i will be in reading till 5, then going home where i will have no signal, so would apreciate if she could get back to me as soon as possible - i never heard from her...

I think its completely absurd that no1 anywhere across the board can help me with this situation and the most annoying thing was i received an email this morning saying - YOUR BILL IS READY. What for?? I have no use of my phone at the moment apart from being a very flash alarm clock!!!

Hi Lovelite,

We can't guarantee when stock would be available of any product. As James mentioned, the best option would be to send the Sure Signal for repair unless is it within the exchange period - the first 7 working days after purchase.

We don't guarantee indoor signal at any location, but as you've mentioned yourself in this post you are able to use the phone in other places. The bill would stand as you have had access to the mobile services provided.

Dave