Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal problem

kevdor40
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have a sure signal box, it has never really worked in the time ive had it, i just put up with it, however we also have a 3 box my husband uses which is perfect. can someone call me and help me to get it working.i paid £100 and wish i hadnt bothered. i have reset it, unplugged it, i have a bt home hub 3 . pleeeese help..thanx

21 REPLIES 21

Hi Andrew

I was in contact with the tech team, the person i spoke to was completely useless, he passed me to another colleague who was also completely useless, they tell me they cant remote access my home hub 5, the latest most efficient hub bt have as they havent been trained yet.....i give up..!

spoke to another customer services person who also couldnt help me just told me to write to your head office.

i have sent a letter to your hq with full cancellation and refund of monies requested.!

Hi kevdor40,

Unfortunately we aren’t able to log into your router and set this up for you because we are certified network engineers.

If we did and it broke, we would then become liable for the problem.

Can you try using a different Ethernet cable for the Sure Signal?

Also, are you able to try the Sure Signal on a different internet connection to rule out a Sure Signal fault?

James