Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal problem

alastairroome
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

I've read all the posts about issues with suresignals. I'm getting the same issue where neither my wife or my phones seem to connect. The light to say it's got connection is on but the other light to say a device is connected doesn't. It's a version two.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

If the troubleshooting tips Here are not helping them as its a v2 can you try another power source. 

It may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues. Even if lights / power are showing. They are available on eBay for around £10.

From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi

I've changed the power pack and the ethernet cable and am still getting the same issue, I've also reset it twice. The internet light is on but the phone light isn't. Is there any other fixes you can recomend? What about the firmware?

@alastairroome

Can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?