Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal problem

Quantock
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Despite twice previously having long live chats I have had and stil have problems with my phone signal. These occured after I purchased a new phone and registered the sim card with you.

Quantock

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Quantock

I have read that if a person has to perform a sim swap to change he size of the SIM card to fit in a new phone then in regards to the sure signal the number needs to be de registered for a period of 24 hours and then re registered. 

It may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues. Even if lights / power are showing. They are available on eBay for around £10. From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Help Links > 

Sure Signal FAQs.

Sure Signal Troubleshooting Guide.

To add > This eforum is owned and monitored by Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name. All posts are read by them. Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Quantock If you're still having trouble after the information that @BandOfBrothers kindly gave, please can you provide us with your Sure Signal serial number?