Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal providing no service

philc123
4: Newbie
Hi

Our sure signal has been working fine since we bought it, from Monday 10th Oct. The lights are all lit up correctly, I've just seen-registered and re-registered my phone along with my wife, again lights are fine but no service.

The serial number is - 42152664936.

Can this be checked please.

Many thanks
Phil
5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello. 

Please take a look through these Sure Signal Trouble Shooting threads :

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting/td-p/23917...

as these may help to resolve issues. They have links to the key things you can do to try and self resolve the issue you are experiencing.

There is an 'issue not listed' option where it shows you how to run a traceroute and post the results back here. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@philc123 Your Vodafone Sure Signal is showing it last made contact with our server on 11 October 2016 at 7.57pm (after your post). 

If you're still experiencing issues, please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?

philc123
Hello

This morning I still had no service from the sure signal. The lights are lit up correctly as per the guide.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Phil

philc123
Update

Sure signal now works after a chat with the tech team, however it only works if we set our iPhones to 3G, when we put them to 4G we don't get a service when previously we did.

Any ideas?

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@philc123 Our Vodafone Sure Signal isn't supported over 4G. 

Depending on which version of IOS you're running, you may be able to change your settings so 4G is enabled for data only, meaning you won't have to manually change your settings each time you use your device.