Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

Hi Marcus and Andy,

I’ve just resynced both your Sure Signals for you.

So that the resync completes, can you do a factory reset for me:-

• Hold down the reset button until all the lights show/flash (about 30 seconds)
  • Keeping the reset button held down, remove then re-insert the power lead
  • Once all the lights display, release the reset button
  • The Sure Signal will come online in about an hour

Let me know how you go on.

Thanks,

Andrew

hi after several resyncs and a week later I have my ss working with 2 numbers, however i have tried several times to add 2 numbers that were registered to my ss, but the way i fixed it was to deregister it one day then reregister it the next day, this worked for my main phone, but now it will not accept 2 numbers that i had registered previously, before my sim card change and messing about, my son whos phone is one had a text saying I had deregistered the ss so he could no longer use it? but now it will not let me register the number again? any ideas or help would be gratefull, i have tried all day today to register 2 numbers, but it keeps saying voda numbers begin 07 and have 11 digits? both of which i know and have checked numbers and digits to no avail. help please

Hi,

I just upgraded to an Iphone 5 today and my Sure Signal is not working either.  Could you please do a resync for me my sure signal number is:

2123 1983 319

Many thanks

Rose

Hi, I recently upgraded please can you reset My suresignal to pick up my phone.

VSS No. = 40122542440

Thank you

My sure signal is working ok now - many thanks for your help James.

Rose

Mine's working too now, phew! Thanks for your help :Smiling:

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My serial number is: 40113168823

Thank you

leave it 24 hours. sometimes it takes a while for it to be recognised in the system.

after that, if your nano sim is the owner of the vss, change the ownership in your vss dashboard and then change it back again after an hour

fdh

Hi guys,

Further to fdh's advice if that hasn't worked you'll be pleased to hear I've forced the requested resync for you.

You will have to factory reset the VSS to complete the process.

• Hold the reset button till all the lights come on or flash (about 30 seconds)
  • Keeping the reset button held, remove and re-insert the power lead
  • Once all the lights come on or flash, release the reset button
  • The VSS should come online within the hour

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi Again

I'm afraid I need you to re-sync my Sure Signal again.

iPhone 5 Wi-Fi now working after iOS update, so I've switched SIMs again.

Thanks again:

SS# 21221065382