Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

Great, thanks James. Reset of the router did the trick after your resync.

cheers

Tony

I'm pleased to say that it's working now ! Forcing the phone to WCDMA only, then back to Auto did the trick.

I still cant get a signal. 3G appeared for a while but when I tried to make calls or send text messages it failed. Calls were just silent. So I tried deregistering and re-registering but back to no 3G again. 

I have also reset the box again.

Maybe it will take a couple of hours ? or should I try something else ?

cheers

Tony

Working now. Played around switching mobile data on and off... or maybe just timing and I was impatient.

Hi

I recently upgrade to a micro sim and can no longer get signal through my sure signal device.

My serial number is 40112819798

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi djcj,

This can sometimes take up to 24 hours to pick up your new SIM however, I have also re-synced the Sure Signal for you today, please can you let me know if you are still experiencing any issues after one hour and rebooting your phone.

James

MarkHorton
2: Seeker

We have upgraded our phones and both required a new smaller sim cards.

Since then neither phone will connect to our Sure Signal.

Please can you force a re-sync to our Sure Signal.

Sure Signal Serial Number: 21221974526

TIA

Mark

Dyf

Nevermind, problem solved. Cheers! Great service :smileyhappy:

silverfocks

Hi new to this, but recent upgrade and sim change has stopped the sure signal in its tracks. serial 21230221117.

I have read the iphone crib sheet, but the only person i could transfer ownership to, is not computer savvy !!! and his account is locked out in any event. Ascent P1.

regards

stu outhwaite

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi silverfocks,

Welcome to the forum!

I’ve checked your Sure Signal and this last connected lest night at 20:55 so we know it’s connecting ok.

So that I can look into this further please can you let me know if it’s the main number that you’re unable to use with the Sure Signal or the additional number (or both)?

Also if you can let us know what happens when you try to use the Sure Signal (i.e. what light sequences and/or phone errors etc).

Cheers,

Jenny