Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dcmgash,

I've performed a re-sync for you. You'll need to perform a reset of the unit at your end in order for the command to execute fully. If you're still struggling with using your device, feel free to use this troubleshooting guide and pasting the results below. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

Hi Tech team,

I have upgraded to an IPhone5 with nano sim, but unable to recieve Sure signal

I have re-registered my Sure signal & deleted number then re-added it  as suggested, with no success, Please could you do a re-sync on my Sure signal Box.  SN 21197003086

regards

phil

Hi phil3308,

I have re-synced the Sure Signal for you now, please can you also perform a reset on your unit and let us know how you get on.

I would also recommend toggling aeroplane mode on for 30 seconds after the Sure Signal is back up and running.

Hold down the reset button until all the lights show (about 30 seconds)

Keeping the reset button held down, remove then re-insert the power lead.

Once all lights display release the reset button.

The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

James

Hi,

Upgraded to new iphone 5 today whch meant change of sim, my sure signal doesnt now work.

Can you please fix for: S/N 2119 699 1588

many thanks

Sarah

Hi sarahmobile, 

I've just resynced for you now - can you restart your Sure Signal and handset and let me know how you get on?

Paul

All done, full signal on my iphone now, thank you so much for your help.

Have a great xmas :Smiling:

Sarah

Hi, same problem for me, I'm afraid. I changed my SIM card to a nano-sim, for my new iPhone 5 and it doesn't seem to be registering with SureSignal. Could you please resync it?

Serial number is: 40122456128

Many thanks!

Hi Poonster,

Can you confirm if you have tried the steps listed in our here:

iPhone 5 and Sure Signal - Sim change

Dave

Hi

We got two new micro sims yesterday and the SureSignal is refusing to recognise them - numbers are the same. Been through the troubleshooting - no change.

SN 21197228451

Cheers

G

I have 3 phones and only 2 of them will connect to my VSS. The other, an iPhone 4S has a new microsim and won't connect. The two which connect fine are an iPhone 5 and an iPhone 4.

So I think I need a resync at your end. Can you do that for me please?

The VSS serial number is 40112500836.

Thank you.