Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

I have anew iPhone 5 and Sure Signal will not see it

Can you do a remote resync please?

SN is 40110926942

Thanks

Hi, can someone re sync my femto/sure signal please? serial number is 21230519148

i just got a new micro sim and like the others, cant use the sure signal any longer.

thanks

HI pc99pc & amandajaynejone

I've re-synced both your Sure Signals please perform a factory re-set and let me know how you get on :Smiling:

Thanks

Sukhi

Sorted now thanks. Sounds crazy I know but how about a software update for the femto to include functionality for the admin account to change sim when ness?

Mine works fine now - thanks

Same problem as others - new SIM card yesterday but kept same number for new handset - now Sure Signal not seeing my phone but still sees otehr Vodafone phones in the house.

S/N is 40121346130

Thanks

James

Can you sort my sure signal out for my iPhone 5 please, serial no is 40112532052. Just got the phone yesterday and I have no signal at all. I did work on my old iPhone 3GS.

Thanks

Claire

Hi

Correct lights on Sure Signal box but phone does not appear to be connecting since sim swap from micro to nano. Tried rebooting SS box . Please can you re-sync?

Thanks

Sorry James, forgot to include sure signal serial # 40123560613.

Thanks

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Jamie_J, 

I've just done a resync for you. 

If you still experience issues please follow the instructions in Dave's post above. :smileyhappy:

Thanks, 

Kay