Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

xConorZz
2: Seeker
I've done everything said so could you possibly re sync my VSS.

Serial number: 21196919779

Many thanks

bjrooney

Hi there I've just changed to a microsim on my main number so could you please resync my suresignal please 40110947781

Thanks

Brendan

Hi bjrooney, koontx, RIMorrisJr and jamfortea,  

I’ve just resynced your Sure Signal for you. To make sure the resync completes, can you perform a factory reset:-

• Hold down the reset button until all the lights show/flash (about 30 seconds)
  • Keeping the reset button held down, remove then re-insert the power lead.
  • Once all lights display release the reset button.
  • The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

Let me know how you go on.

Hi KellyMelly-21,

Thanks for the update, it’s great to hear your able to fully utilize your Sure Signal again.

Thanks

Andrew

If you have the time, would you be able to complete a short feedback survey for me? You can find it here and it’ll go to ensuring I’m offering the best service I can.

Hi Andrew,

Had an upgrade today which requires a nano sim, now it does not work with my sure signal hub. I have read previous messages where you require just the serial number of sure signal hub to re-sync it. Mine is: 40122444264

Hope you can sort it for me.

Thanks Roy

Thanks Andrew

Works fine how.

Cheers Brendan

koontx

Hi

Can you reset mine please, S/N 21227835473.

Thanks

RIMorrisJr

I have also experienced the loss of SureSignal (original model) upon changing to an iPhone 5 and Nano Sim. I have tried the factory reset recommended earlier, but after two hours there is no connect. Please resync my Sure Signal. The serial number is 21229653551

Thank you.

Could I please trouble one of the Voda techies to re-sync VSS Serial Number: 40123259729?

RIMorrisJr

Looks like I am back in business.

Thank you.

Richard

StephenWatkin
1: Seeker

Hi, I upgraded to a Nexus 4 which required a new (Micro) Sim, and my phone is no longer working on my Sure Signal. Can you please do your thing?

My Sure Signal's serial number is: 40120927385

Cheers.