Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

@robertrozarioa @darrenhardman

Sorry to hear you're both still having issues with your Vodafone Sure Signal.

Please complete the following steps:

- Remove the number from the Sure Signal using your online account

- Reset the Sure Signal, please see below:

1. Hold the reset button till all the lights come on or flash (about 30 seconds)
  2. Keeping the rest button held, remove and re-insert the power lead.
  3. Once all the lights come on or flash, release the reset button.
  4. The Sure Signal should come online within the hour.

- Then finally re-register your number using your online account.

Let us know how you get on.

View more options
1: Seeker

hi, my sure signal has stopped working since i swapped my sim. i have reset the sure signal but still not working.

serial number of my sure signal is 40120554163.

Thanks

View more options
17: Community Champion

Tash012 wrote:

hi, my sure signal has stopped working since i swapped my sim. i have reset the sure signal but still not working.

serial number of my sure signal is 40120554163.

Thanks

Hi @Tash012

Please see the link below.

Support - Sure Signal

If you need to remove the number, it is recommended not to reregister for 24 hours.

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi Carly.

Thanks for the update.

Mine is the main account holder number. SO dont see an option to remove it from sure signal. PLease advice

View more options

@robertrozarioa Our Live Chat team will be happy to help remove and add any numbers for you. 

View more options
3: Seeker

Hi , I have added a new number to my suresignal box , but it is not been working with the sure signal box , in the past I have had to ask for you to re-sync my sure signal box.....I have already tried everything else that I can try my end .

Please can you re-sync my suresignal box that is the only thing that has worked in the past , I hope you will be kind enough to do this for me as the second number has very poor signal and that is why we use a sure signal box from vodafone.

serial number :-

Thank you

View more options

@justwondering25

Thanks for letting us know about your issue.

I've performed a resync on your Sure Signal device. Please allow six hours for this to complete. 

We also suggest restarting your phone after the resync is complete.

Get back in touch if this hasn't worked and we'll look into this further for you. 

View more options
1: Seeker

My Sure Signal refuses to pick up my wife's new phone despite removing and re-adding her number.  Please resin my Sure Signal. The serial number is 21227846603. Thank you. 

View more options
Highlighted

@David027 I've resynced your device.

Please allow 6 hours before performing a reset on your Sure Signal. 

Let us know how you get on. Smiley Happy

View more options
4: Newbie

Hi i have recently done a sim swap and my suresignal has not recognised the new sim. could you re sync  my box my serial is a v3 sn. 42152645489

Many thanks

View more options

@scant0911 You'll need to remove the affected number from the Sure Signal device and re-add that number - make sure you leave a 24 hour period between this time.

You can do this via Live Chat

Let us know how you get on. Smiley Happy

View more options

Hi Thanks for the reply,

i have tried to remove my nuber but im the owner i cant remove it.

can you do anything your end?

View more options

@scant0911

You'll need to speak with our Live Chat team who'll be happy to help remove the number for you. 

View more options

Had a chat with live chat, they removed the numbers and re added them but no change 24hrs ago.

coud you just resync the box again seems to work for everyone else and works quickly.

please help

View more options

@scant0911

I've actioned a resync as requested on your Sure Signal. Please allow six hours for this process to complete.

After this time, restart the device along with any phones that connect to it.

If you're still having issues, please let us know and we'll be happy to take another look.

View more options

Many thanks for doing that, all phones working and not done the suresignal reset yet. we live in an area without any/little signal so this device is essential. thanks again

View more options

@scant0911

It's great to hear that your Sure Signal is now working.

If you need anything else, just respond back to this thread Smiley Happy

View more options