Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal v3

Suresiguser
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

My Sure Signal v3 was reset by the Vodafone team 2 days ago and I was told to restart my phone but it is still is not working having done this.

Please can you reset again ?

5 REPLIES 5

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Suresiguser

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Your speed test results: 37.19

Your ping test results: B* Ping 13ms Jitter 2ms

Your external IP address: 109.159.101.220

Your Sure Signal serial number: 42144732536

The results of a traceroute.

traceroute.png

@Suresiguser

The serial number is showing as last connecting to the network yesterday.

When the Sure Signal is powered up and you try to connect to it, what light sequence are you experiencing?

Hi,

A red light (constant) and two white lights on the left hand side (both constant). The third light on the right hand side is off completely.

My phone number is added on the online portal but the phone just doesn't seem to be connected. Wifi is on and I have between 1-3 dots of signal strength. When it was connected in the past I had 5.

Could it be because I have a new iPhone ? (the SIM and number are the same as before)

@Suresiguser 

The light sequence you've provided normally means that the Sure Signal is transmitting a 3G signal, and is ready to provide a service. 

In order to check this, please could you attempt to make a call? If the last button (usage - displaying a phone symbol) shows a stable or pulsing white light, this means the Sure Signal is connected during that call.