Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal warning texts

cjoyuk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello

I have been receiving text messages to my phone saying our Sure Signal has moved. It has not. We have had it for 4 years in the same place. I have no way of signing in to it to alter anything. How can I stop these messages and how do I  register it. It does not recognise any of my husbands or my email addresses and if I try to set up a new registration it will only accept phone numbers not the serial number of the Sure Signal. I have no idea how it has got my phone number.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Your SureSignal device will keep telling you that your address has changed if your IP address has changed.  This can be resolved by signing into My Vodafone online, and updating the details there. The SureSignal device would have had to be registered against a Vodafone account in order to activated and also for phone numbers to be added to it. You would need to try and work out what username / password combination was used to register it.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

drey_p

Hi there

Your SureSignal device will keep telling you that your address has changed if your IP address has changed.  This can be resolved by signing into My Vodafone online, and updating the details there. The SureSignal device would have had to be registered against a Vodafone account in order to activated and also for phone numbers to be added to it. You would need to try and work out what username / password combination was used to register it.

PWIAC