Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal.

Eloracno1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi, I am new to Vodafone and sure signal. I am on a pay monthly account and the coverage in my area is low. I purchased a sure signal. It is connected to my bt home hub. At set up it seemed to work fine, but i can only get a signal in the same room. Now the sure signal is not working at all and my handset is useless whilst at home. It is the plug in type, and I have a steady red light and a slow flashing white Internet light, but it has been doing that for a couple of days now. I have tried pressing the reset button, but nothing happens. Please can you help. The sure signal serial no is 40131557593
3 REPLIES 3

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi Eloracno1,

Have you tried following the steps in the Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. All the most common issues can be resolved using the posts in there.
If you are still experiencing the issue having completed these steps, post the template with your answers here and the team can look into this further.

Nabs

Yes I have tried the sure signal troubleshooting thread, but from what I can gather, and I am not very technical, I have to do a reset, but I tried the reset button, I still have the same flashing Internet light. Can't get any of the other lights to illuminate!

Hi Eloracno1, 

Please provide the following information;

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Kay