Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal 3 malfunction

jimmystratos
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a flashing red, no internet and solid orange In-service and In-use.

Seems I am in good company! Lots of threads with no answers! I know other people who have lost the function of their SureSignals in the last couple of weeks - something has changed somewhere!

I have tried everything suggested in the Troubleshooting pages.

Ping: 40ms

Upload 43024

Download 11.62

IP 86.134.153.255

SS serial 42141200990

Trace result attached.

My hubmanager says the ethernet connection to the VSS is connected.

It's still under warranty - should I take it in for an exchange? Bearing in mind that's an 80 mile trip, I want to be sure I can't fix it here and it'll be exchanged if I do!

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

NickS-001
4: Newbie

Hi,

Sorry, I can't help but can sympathise! 

We too are having the same problem. As a family we have 3 Vodafone contracts (because of the booster) all next to useless at home as no signal since it went down on Friday morning.

I've seen a few posts saying that tech team are aware and working with BT to resolve the issue which seems to be affecting quite a few of us. An update from the tech team on when we can expect it to be resolved would be appreciated as this is incredibly frustrating. 

Tweeted Vodafone this morning in desperation and told to wait for a reply to my post, with test results,  on this forum, posted Sunday. So far still waiting..........

Well, mine's now working again! Don't know why though!

NickS-001
4: Newbie
Yes ours was back working this morning. Didn't want to get too excited in case it went off again but still ok! Looking through the forum most seem to have come back on today. Would be nice if Vodafone could tell us what the problem was, but grateful it's back working anyway!!