Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal already registered - to me!

LouO
4: Newbie

I recently ported my number in to vodafone, before the port-in completed I activaeted the SureSignal and registered the temporary number on my SureSignal.

Now that the port in is complete I have had to re-register for an online account but the SureSignal won't allow me to register as it says it's already registered, which makes sense.

How do I unregister it and re-register to my new online account?

My serial number: 41113712305

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LouO

Called 191 and they fixed it in 5 minutes

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

LouO

Called 191 and they fixed it in 5 minutes

Retired-PaulE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi LouO, 

It's great you get this sorted, thanks for letting us know :smileyhappy:

Paul  

i have just come back to Vodafone and want to use my SureSignal again but i keep getting message its all ready registered spoke to technical gave them all details only for the operator to tell me its not mine i have original reciept orginal account number new account number and serial number. Operator very unhelpful telling me to take SureSignal back to store I got it from so they can reregister it. They have told me they can't please help as its sitting in corner gathering dust. I paid £100 I expect to be able to use it.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi agf412, 

We'll be happy to look into this for you, we just need you to email us with some details. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch and please also include the Sure Signal serial number in your reply. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi agf412,

Thanks for your time just now.

Let me know how you get on tomorrow.

LeeH

Hi Lee thanks for you call last night just to let you know my SureSignal is now up and running thanks to your help, it was most appreciated. My mobile now has a full signal rather than the 1 or 2 bars I was getting.

Thanks again for your help.

agf412

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there agf412,

Thanks for letting me know.

Cheeky, I know, but would you fill out this short survey for me?

Thanks again,

LeeH

Phil--B
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I had my Sure Signal registered to me but failed ever to get my account working properly so I could manage it. My account was deleted a couple of weeks ago, and I now have the account working normally. But now I can't register my Sure Signal because it's already registered - to me!  Can you help me? Serial no 40120159575.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Phil--B, 

Don't worry, we can deregister this for you. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

If it's urgent you can also speak to one of our Live help agents. 

Thanks, 

Kay