Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal has decided to stop working!

El_Gordo
4: Newbie
Afternoon Vodafone. My SureSignal has decided to stop working; no reason why it just seems to have stopped leaving me with no mobile signal at home. No 2G or 3G from the network where I live. I've tried resets, powering off and restarting, I've checked all the connections between my broadband hub and the Sure Signal but all to no avail. Hun has a single green light on (top one of the 4). When I power down a restart all lights flash once in turn after about 20 seconds of power and then return to just the top light on. Any suggestions?
10 REPLIES 10

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@twynne

I've checked over all the information you've provided and it all seems fine on our end. 

Please try connecting your Sure Signal in another location, such as a friend or family member's house. You’ll need to leave it connected for at least 24 hours.

We'll then be able to determine if the problems are specific to your location and router or with the Sure Signal itself.

If you find it doesn't work in another location either, as long as it's within warranty, speak to Live Chat to arrange a replacement.