Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal since transfer from contract to payg

cjhawker
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

In the last few days my number has transfered from contract to PAYG.  I have now started using the newly supplied PAYG sim but sign seem very poor now. 

I tried to log into my online account but this is no longer available since the transfer to PAYG.  Think this is very poor as i now can't seem any previous bills, last bill etc.  But the most annoying thing is that my suresignal was linked to to my account that is no removed???

I have tried to create a new account online (for the same number) but when i click "Start your registration" i get "

Sorry – there seems to be a problem.

It looks like something went wrong, sorry. We've got a team of techs working hard to get it sorted - so pop back later and try again."

So how can i now unregister my old sim and re-register this new PAYG sim with my suresignal?

Also once this is fix can you tell me that if i transfer to another network using my PAC code will any new PAYG online account (if i every get one setup) also be deleted. i.e. do i need to unregister my number BEFORE trasferring to another network??

I tried calling but it just rang out for over 10mins which is very poor service.

Please advise.

thanks

Chris

8 REPLIES 8

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi cjhawker,

The online billing system for PAYG is different to the one for Pay monthly accounts. We'll need to delete the old login so your number is available to re-register. Click here to get us your details.

Similarly, when you change SIM card it can help to de-register & re-register the number on the Sure Signal. Once you've re-registered, you'll be able to manage the Sure Signal online to do this.

Finally, when you use your PAC code, the number will close on our system, this will also make the online registration unusable, just the same as switching to PAYG has done this time.

Dave

I have submitted the form with the info you require over the weekend. If you could look into my issue asap that would be great. 

thanks

Hi cjhawker,

We’ve got your email and will be with you as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Andrew

I've now been without my suresignal for almost a week and as i work from home a lot i need to have it working ASAP, can you tell me when my issue will be fixed? or do you need any further info from me?

So far i have found the service of vodafone in general and the transfer from contract to payg very painful and very appauling (can't get through on the phone to technical help 20mins of constant ringing out, not told i will lose my online account, not told i will lose access to my suresignal account, not told i will lose access to my old online/paperless bills etc, was told i have to register for a new online account for payg but can't as my number/account isn't deleted correctly).

This is not directed at this technical forum team as you are the only people who seem to know there is a problem and have an idea how to fix it, but i am now very annoyed and am seriously considering leaving vodafone after about 15years 😞

I have just recevied an email from your customer service team saying:

"I have made some changes so you need to re-register for the online account. Once this is done,you can click on register your Sure Signal and follow the instructions."

But guess what i still can't, same error as before.  Is anyone actually going to fix my issue? Any ideas what to try next? why can't i register for a new online account?

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi cjhawker

I've asked for an update on this for you. We'll be in touch as soon as we know more. 

Thanks

Sukhi

I have now decided to leave vodafone and transfer my number to another provider, mainly due to vodafones incompetence at resolving my issue and the way my transfer from contract to payg has been handled.

It seem that nobody seems to be able to fix my issue so I think the quickest solution for me is to actually leave as my issue still isn't resolved and still doesn't look like it will be any time soon.

A Very unhappy (now Ex)customer

So you might as well just close this issue.

Chris

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi cjhawker, 

I'm really sorry to see this still hasn't been resolved. I know Sukhi has chased this up for you again today. 

We're sorry to see you go and can only apologise for the experience you've had recently. 

All the best, 

Kay