Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal suspended - old account

jbozward
4: Newbie

I'll add myself to the list.....

Serial number is 40114665215, was working fine up to Saturday, now it's flashing as disconnected following a suspension email similar to many on this forum.

My situation may be a little different as it was registered to my old phone account which I switch to pay as you go some time back (and rarely use). I have logged back into that account (require resetting etc.) and there is no suresignal registered to that number, however my works mobile and wife's phone are both vodafone and they use it all the time.

Can this unit be re-registered to her account as it is truly active, whereas my mobile number is operated by my employer, so I cannot create an account for it.

Or is it best to wait for VF to sort out the server issues?

Could do with a swift reply – neither work at all in the black-spot we are in.

2 REPLIES 2

jbozward
4: Newbie

Seen this advice to try and get it working again, but need advice on how to de-register as its not attached to my account anymore;

We've seen a number of Sure Signals spring back into life after following these steps:

• Deregister your Sure Signal on your account
  • Unplug your Sure Signal for 10 minutes
  • Reregister the Sure Signal
  • Plug in the Sure Signal and perform a factory reset

For versions one and two: 

• Hold in the reset button until all lights go solid
  • Pull the power lead out with the reset button still pushed in
  • Continue to hold down the reset button and reconnect the power lead
  • Wait for all lights to come on and then release the reset button

The Sure Signal will be back online in around 1 hour.

For version three:

• Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds to factory reset the device. This is will trigger the software reload and profile sync to the Femto.

DaveCD

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jbozward 

Please speak to our Live help team, as we'll need to access your Pay as you Go account for this. 

Thanks,

Amanda