Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal unreliable since getting Galaxy S3

martingreen
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My SureSignal v2 has been working flawlessly for about a year but i recently upgraded to a Galaxy S3 and ever since then it just doesnt work. Ive contacted support several times but never managed to get anywhere. It sometimes works for a few hours if i reset it but then it just drops again.

My broadband is the same its always been and ive run various speedtests on it.

Is it possible it was incorrectly configured when they switched it to my new phone (and SIM) or does it need some kind of hard-reset.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

VSS Serial: 40120260001

14 REPLIES 14

I think it worked for most of the day yesterday but it went off again early evening and is still off. Currently power light is on and the left hand 'signal' light.

Phone is showing emergency calls only.

MArtin

Hi martingreen, 

Please de-register your number from the Sure Signal for 24 hours and then re-register. A SIM change can sometimes cause a few issues but this generally fixes it. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Kay

Sorry i probably should have started a new thread, my sim change was 2 months ago and it was working fine until last week.

Do you really want me to do this?

Martin

Hi martingreen.

It would be very helpful if you did :Smiling:

Cheers,

LeeH

its been working for the last few days after i unregistered, registered and then reset it.

Although it actually started working after i unregistered it and stopped again when i reregistered it until i reset it.

Hopefully it will keep working for a bit longer this time.