Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal v2 not working.

Chapmanlj
3: Seeker

My SureSignal wasn't working when I got up this morning, had solid red and 1st light was solid, but phones had no signal. I did a reset, following the guide, and that gave me both white lights flashing and still no signal to the phones. I reset the router and repeated the process on the SureSignal, I still have both flashing whites and a solid red, and no phone signal.

My serial umber is 40111011389.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

CarolineArmsby
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Snap - seems to be issues today

Chapmanlj

This is so frustrating. Spoke on the phone with very helpful lady yesterday, she did a remote login and checked everything fom my internet speed to the router recognising the Signal box and confirmed that the reset I had done was still in progress and that it would be a couple of hours until it completed. Well, I left it until this morning and sure enough the sure signal had a steady red light and a steady white, but no signal to the phones. I contacted Voda again and was told it would be up and running by 3pm. You guessed it, by 4.30 still not working,  I got  a single solid red light. I switched the power off and then on (not a reset) and now I have solid red and 2 flashing white lights. So, I contacted Voda again. This time I'm told there is a 24hr planned outage, which is 5 hours in and my signal box will be running in 19 hrs time. I've not got much confidence in this statement. If there is a planned outage why wasn't I told this yesterday, or even today when I called.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

@Chapmanlj – Your Sure Signal made contact with the network at 2.02am today.

If you’re still facing issues, please let us know if the light sequence changed.

@CarolineArmsby - Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks, 

Gemma

@Gemma, thank you 🙂 I'm pleased and relieved to report the box is working again. Please pass my thanks to the tech team, especially to Sarah who was so professional and extremely helpful.