Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal v3 / Galaxy S6 not receiving incoming calls/texts

olivertwist
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a SureSignal v3 and a Samsing Galaxy S6. All lights on the suresignal look correct (solid white), and the phone reports four bars signal strength and says Vodafone UK. But incoming calls to the Samsung go straight to voicemail (and I get no notification of new voicemail), and texts are not delivered. Sometimes if I make a call, send a text or toggle flight mode on and off on the phone it seems to correct the problem: subsequent incoming calls are received ok. But not always.

This morning I had done that, made a test call from my landline which was received OK. But still an incoming call from a third party that I was waiting for went to voicemail, and I didn't get the voicemail notification until I left the house and presumably the phone connected to the network via another basestation.

I believe I've tried reregistering the suresignal, although not recently admittedly.

Any advice?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi 

I would suggest taking a look through My-sure-signal-has-stopped-working-what-should-I-do.

and at this particularly at the 'Issue not listed' to post your traceroute. 

Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

We are having the same issue, we can make calls but we cannot receive any calls.

I have done the tracert after 9 hops there is not more response. i have attached a pic of the issue.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)