Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal 1 has correct lights but no 3G signal

rjday24
2: Seeker

Hi

Today my sure signal one has stopped working. It has LEDs 1,2 and 4 on but I get no 3G coverage on any phones. The same ones I used yesterday. Sure signal serial number is 21196754697. Please can you check and see what has happened.

6 REPLIES 6

rjday24

please note I have been through the troubleshooting guide and also performed a reset as mention in one of the other threads. i.e. press the reset button and then take power lead out etc

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi rjday24,

Thanks for looking at the Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. Can you post back your results from the template so we can check everything for you?

Cheers, Ben

Ben I am not sure what template you mean. I went through the thread and my phone has not changed. My sim has not changed. It does work on 3G when I get near a site. I removed and added a number onto sure signal and I still get no 3G signal?

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi rjday24,

If you've completed all of actions on the guide, then I'm going to try and force a software update down for you. 

You'll need to keep your Sure Signal connected for 24 hours. After this, you may need to:

• Switch 3G off on the phones
  • Turn the phones off and on again
  • Enable 3G on the phones

If they don't work straight away, reset the Sure Signal once more so it can poll for further updates.

Cheers, Ben

Hi Ben, it looks like whatever you have done has worked as I now have good 3G coverage in the house again. I was not expecting to see any change until tomorrow but can only assume it has gone through quicker than expected. Thanks

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi rjday24,

That’s great. :Smiling:

Thanks for letting us know.

Gemma