Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal 1 stopped working

rogersmoorfield
2: Seeker

I have noticed that my mobile phone signal has stopped and checked the sure signal which is displaying one solid green light and the second is flashing.

This suresignal has been installed for a number of years and has worked fine but now does not appear to register on the network.

I have gone through the reset procedure and even rebooted my router but I only get the the secong green light stage.

I did have this same issue about 12 months ago and it was eventually traced to a vodaphone upgrade which didint work so I wounder if it is the same issue.

Can any one assist please

1 REPLY 1

rogersmoorfield

This is a seperate post to my original and answers the question.

I eventually made contact with Tech support by telephone who gave me the following responce:

A recent software update sent to the sure signal 1 units has caused some issues causing the unit not to register on the network.

The action they took was.

1. resend the software update

2. requested that I undertake a unit reset after about 1 hr.

This was completed and although there was no apparent change I left the unit overnight and this morning I have 3g so problem fixed.

I would like to make two constructive comment to Vodaphone on this.

1. It is very difficult to find the correct tech support number from the web site. The tech support number listed initally assumes you use a mobile which if you are useing suresignal usually means you have a poor signal and therefore cannot use the cell phone. The land line number is a general number and non of the options relate to suresignal and therfore you are left with a pot luck choice, which after several goes I manuage to find an operator who could direct me to the Suresignal Tech Team.

2. If there are issues of software roll out as it appears to be this time then why not keep your customers informed via a service update either directly with the customer or on the forum.

I would like to thank the tec support team who explained the issue to me.