Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal 2 and iPhone 5 issues

lexham
4: Newbie

Hello experts and SS users,

Sadly I'm another iPhone 5 user with issues.  I've followed the the various postings about rebooting the SS, turning off data and power cycling the handheld, but the iPhone is still not making a connection to the SS.

The next thing I'd try is de-registering the handset and re-registering.  However, I can't do this as there isn't another vodafone number I can transfer ownership to.

Can one of the technical experts advise on how best to get this situation resolved?

Alternatively if the device simply needs a reset at Vodafone's end and then me to reset here, I'll certainly do that.

Sure signal serial number: 40114258128

thanks in advance,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi lexham

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with this. I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

In this case, all you'll need to do is de-register the Sure Signal itself, then re-register. Let me know how you get on and if you have any more questions, just give us a shout.

Thanks

Wayne

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi lexham

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with this. I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

In this case, all you'll need to do is de-register the Sure Signal itself, then re-register. Let me know how you get on and if you have any more questions, just give us a shout.

Thanks

Wayne

Thanks for the advice Wayne.  I've deregistered from the web interface - how long do I need to wait before I re-register again?

I had to deregister mine as well, but you can register immediately after you have deregistered.

Mine took no more than 5 minutes to complete the whole process.

very happy now the iphone 5 is working again

Great.  I've re-registered the unit, it's showing as registered and have had a text sent to my phone.

Now fingers crossed that it works after the unit brings itself online.

Thanks for the advice @leec110

Ok - all working perfectly.

Thanks very much for the help.