Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal 2 only has power light on

richardandeva
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Despite doing all the online checks, having all the port settings sorted and trying a new ethernet cable, resetting the box, etc., and having no further joy from Vodafone, my Suresignal 2 is still not working for the last 8 weeks, since we had our BT broadband sorted.

The serial number is 21223476629. Please can you check it remotely as it's really annoying us at home and we need it as we are in a blackspot.

Thanks

Richard

12 REPLIES 12

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@richardandeva,

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

• The lights you're seeing on the Sure Signal
    • The results of a traceroute

VSS Traceroute command

• On a PC:
    • Click on Start and select Run
    • Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok
    • A black box will appear
    • In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter
    • Paste the output of this command into your reply

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

DaveCD

Hi,

Have you been able to look into my problem since I replied with all the answers required?

Richard

Hi @richardandeva

Thanks for your posts. 

That all looks OK, please let me know your Sure Signal serial number. 

Thanks, 

Amanda

Hi,

Serial no. is 21223476629.

Richard

Hi @richardandeva

There may have been an update on your router, when your internet was fixed.

Please check in your router settings that it's set up to allow VPN (private network). 

If you're unsure of how to do this, please contact your internet provider directly. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

Hi,

I have checked all that you have said. VPN is enabled. All ports set up as per the online chat I had a few weeks ago with Bhaveshon 28.4.15. All PING tests, etc., carried out and advised. And the result...? The power light on constant with the @ light flashing for a minute, then the tick light flashes for a few seconds then the @ light goes off and then back to just the power light. This then constantly repeats.

basically, still no working suresignal. now for about nine weeks.

Richard

Please respond to my last message.

Hi @richardandeva

So we can do some more checks and get this working for you, get in touch with our Live help team.

Cheers,

Laura

when i click the link you just sent, all it does is go to the usual contact us part ofthe website, which I cannot see any contact details for live help.