Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal 3 Internt Light flashing

ishablewhite
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have added a second Sure signal to my network. Suresignal 2 works fine but the new Sure signal 3 just flashes the Internet light at me. I registered back in June and says active on the dashboard. Now I am looking to get this fixed. having checked other threads I believe I need to provide the following

Speed test Upload 4.3, download 0.62

Ping Test 28ms, Jitter 3ms

IP Address 94.1.232.9

Trace

TRacert.PNG

What do I need to do to get it working ?

6 REPLIES 6

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there ishabelwhite,

In short; you need more bandwidth.

My advice is to contact your internet provider to see if there's anything they can do.

Cheers,

LeeH

Ok so I have now upgraded to Fibre and Suresignal still has a slow flashing of the first white light and still not working

so costs so far to get a vodaphone signal,

2x suresignal at £100 each

Fibre upgrade £50

Increased monthly cost £11

Extra cost for a year =£382

And still not a good service !!

What do I need to do to get my Suresignal working ?

Download speed=21.92

Upload speed=8.21

ping/latency 32ms

Capture.PNG

Thanks for any help provided.

Hi ishablewhite,

Those all look fine, so can you confirm the other details we need to look closer for me?

- Your Sure Signal serial number (the new one that's failing, not the old working one)

- Your external IP address from here. Given the recent change with the broadband this is particularly important in case something changed this as well.

To save time, can you also check that you have the following ports open for forwarding on the router for me?

Also, you need to make sure the following IP ranges are allowed on the router and firewall:

212.183.133.177-179

212.183.133.181-182

212.183.131.128-191

88.82.13.177-179

88.82.13.169-171

These should be picked up automatically, but it's best to check.

Dave

Serial Number: 40131550796

IP Address: 151.230.156.122

I don't know how to do the rest of what you are asking...

Lights looking good now

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi ishablewhite,

Thanks for responding. I can see that your unit completed a synchronisation about an hour after your post yesterday. Is this all working now then? :Smiling:

With regards to the ports and IP's that Dave mentioned, this is something your ISP can go through with you as it's something that has to be set up on your internet account and router. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben