Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal Deregister

smof3889
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My friend has left the UK to live in the UAE and left me his suresignal.

The serial number for the unit is 40123525251.

How can I deregister this and transfer the unit so that I can use it with my account/mobile number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hello smof3889

You are going to have to ask your friend to deregister the Sure Signal and contact Vodafone.  Your friend can easily do this by using the web chat obtion, there is a link on every page of the website on the contact us section.

Due to data protection, Vodafone will only deregister the device on instructions from the person who had the device registered to their account.  Even if your friend no longer has an account, Vodafone will still be able to access the original users account.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

Hello smof3889

You are going to have to ask your friend to deregister the Sure Signal and contact Vodafone.  Your friend can easily do this by using the web chat obtion, there is a link on every page of the website on the contact us section.

Due to data protection, Vodafone will only deregister the device on instructions from the person who had the device registered to their account.  Even if your friend no longer has an account, Vodafone will still be able to access the original users account.

Could you PM me the instructions to deregister a sure signal.

Thanks

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Good Afternoon groom,

You can de-register your Sure Signal by contacting us here.

Thanks,

Matt B