Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal Reset

gpm818
2: Seeker

Hi there

My Suresignal V1 works fine with my Android phone but fails to connect to our family iPhones 5S and 6S.

Could you try a reset from your end please as local reset doesnt help or offer any further advice.

SNo 21225116579.

5 REPLIES 5

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@gpm818 I've checked your Sure Signal via the serial number you've given and can see it's recently made contact with our system, therefore I don't think a resync will resolve the issue. 

Please can you ensure that you've got the latest carrier update running on both iPhones (vodafone UK 24.1). 

1. Make sure your iPhone's are connected to the Internet.
  2. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, a prompt will appear.

3. Perform a network reset after via Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. 

Let us know if you're still having trouble after this. 

gpm818
Hi Rahim. Sorry for delay in responding. Both iPhones are running 24.1 but will not connect to Suresignal. Grateful for further advice and rectification.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@gpm818

If you've recently changed the SIM in these phones (for an upgrade for example), you'll need to remove the numbers from the Sure Signal, reset it and the add the numbers back on.

Follow these steps (even if you haven't changed the SIMs) and this will ensure it's reaching the right phones.

gpm818
Hi there. Numbers removed and reset done but both Apple devices still don't connect. Next fix please.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@gpm818

As the Sure Signal is working with some handsets, there isn't a fault with it.

Please reset the handsets in question whilst they're in range of the Sure Signal.

If your internet speeds are low, it may have difficulties handling more than one device making calls, but this would still work on all the phones.

If resetting the phones doesn't solve it, try deregistering the Sure Signal and starting the set up process from the beginning.