cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal V2 down (Like everybody else's)

Elliot-Lowndes
2: Seeker
My sure signal has not been working all day nor can I get it to work. Tried unplugging it/resetting it/restarting the broadband router but no success. All I have is the red light constantly on and the two white lights both flashing.

Nothing has changed with it or my internet provider so I came on here to ask the question and it appears that lots of other people's devices have also stopped working today - clearly something that has been caused by Vodafone.

I don't want to spend any more time than I have to trying to resolve this as I have not caused the fault so far as I can tell, yet without my sure signal I have no network coverage and am therefore paying for a service that's not being provided. If you need any information then please let me know - I need this working again as soon as possible.

Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good Morning, 

Thanks for letting us know it's working and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

All the best, 

Kay

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Brianatshamba

I have had the same problem for most of the day. Two white lights flashing and no result after resetting.

Like you, gave up trying.

Signal just returned (around midnight).

Brian

Elliot-Lowndes
I've just got up (5AM) and I too now have signal back.

Thanks.

Good Morning, 

Thanks for letting us know it's working and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

All the best, 

Kay