Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal V3 down again and again and again

migzy
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am now a firm believer that the vodafone suresignal networks is run by a bunch of monkeys.

suresignal up for 2 days after the weekend down time and now back down again. rubbish tech support that just read from a guide. 

let me guess you want my ip trace my internet speed and my ip address, come on how many times can you blame an ISP when they're all completely different. Sort your network out.

Totally ###### off

Migzy

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt

got one of your esteemed colleagues to do a resync on your end and guess what it worked, so no need to go through your pre written script thanks. 

Maybe try to escalte the issue and ask your 3rd line support colleagues why so many people have to keep having their V3 suresignals resynced, again and again

went down again and backup, thanks vodafone for your absolute ###### of a product

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi migzy,

Please post the information Matt has mentioned above, so we can help.

Thanks,

Gemma